We offer a wide selection of fiber optic connectors optimised for both indoor and outdoor use. We also deliver standard connectors, such as LC, SC, ST, FC and E-2000 and customer specific connectors. Our selection also includes Huber+Suhner’s portfolio of their self-developed connectors for challenging industries and environments, such as Q-ODC, SMA and FullAXS.
All our fiber optic connectors meet the highest mechanical and thermal specifications.
The LC connector is established because of its small size and its very reliable connecting quality. In the last five years it has become the most popular connector in the world. Our market-leading suppliers have enhanced their portfolios consistently to match different customer needs. LC-XD is taking the LC to a completely new level in packing density and handling.
- Push-pull mechanism for best handling and high packing density
- Patented (US 8.221.007)
- Two connections in one SC-shaped adapter
- One-piece design for easy termination - Short rigid length
- Switchable duplex connectors
The SN connector offers a new-era duplex fiber optic connectivity with high-performance technology which allows it to reach higher density compared to the LC duplex connector. The connector features an easy-to-clean ferrule technology and proven stable optical performance for a quick and reliable installation.
The MDC connector offers a new-era duplex fiber optic connectivity with high-performance technology which allows to reach higher density compared to the LC duplex connector. It’s easy-to-clean ferrule technology and proven stable optical performance guarantees a quick and reliable installation.
E-2000 is a high-performance connector which meets the highest standards by excellence in design and manufacturing processes. Only high quality and high precision materials are used to guarantee connections at the highest level. E-2000 products meet the international standards IEC 61754-15 and TIA 604-16 and are naturally RoHS/REACH compliant.
CLIK! is the new standard portfolio designed especially for the challenges arising with FITH (Fiber in the Home). With outstanding features such as its blind mating mechanism and its size, which has been specially designed for tight environments, it is the ideal solution for easy FITH-application. CLIK! is not only standardised in accordance with IEC 61754-30, CLIK! is still setting the FITH standard.
- Miniaturised space-saving design (diameter < 5 mm!); fits every duct
- Robust push-pull connectors for reliable and quick installation
- Excellent mechanical and environmental performance
- Blind-mating; excellent usability in tight environments
The FC connector was one of the first established standards in the fiber optic market with physical contact. The FC is often used in military application because of its screwed locking mechanism.
- Threaded nut connector
- One-piece design for easy and quick termination
- Very short rigid length
- High mechanical and thermal resistance in accordance with Telcordia GR-326-CORE
The ST connector was the first established standard in the fiber optic market with a bayonet mechanism. Its material and design provides the highest mechanical and technical resistance. The bayonet mechanism allows a strong and stable connection between the connector and the adapter with the function of a fast connection and disconnection. The ST connector is often used in industrial and security applications.
- Bayonet nut connector
- One-piece design
- ST security with integrated strain relief
The SMA connector was the first established standard in the fiber optic market without physical contact. The SMA is often used in industrial applications because of its water tightness and resistance to scratches.
- Threaded nut connector
- One-piece design
- O-ring washer
- Connector without physical contact
The MTP® connector is designed for high density environments using an ultra-compact cable diameter, a bend optimised fiber and flexible cable construction offering a high fiber count. The MTP® trademark stands for highest performance and reliability requirements in the field and is fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5 – Type MPO.
- Available with 8, 12 and 24 fiber strand sub-units
- Small outer-diameter for space saving / handling
- Terminated with MTP® connectors for 40G-, 100G applications
- 75 % faster than splicing cables
- Colour coded MTP boots for easy and fast identification (MTP-8, -12, 24)